Betting in North America
There are two major leagues in the CONCACAF association, which includes North America, Central America and the Caribbean: Major League Soccer, in which mainly US teams, but also a few teams from Canada take part, and the Mexican Liga MX. While the American league, known as “MLS” for short, was founded in 1994 as the first professional football league in the USA, the MX league is much more traditional and has been held since 1943.
Especially in the last two decades the league experienced a big boom and the transfer fees adjusted a little to an European level. The two neighboring leagues are inextricably linked and have pulled themselves up together in recent years. We present you interesting statistics and show you how you can successfully place bets on the Mexican league and the MLS.
Top Sportsbooks reviewed and rated by Overlyzer
In the United States, attempts have been made to establish a professional league in the past, but largely failed: Between 1968 and 1984, the North American Soccer League (NASL) was held, which was more of a show league and a popular target for expensive stars. The best-known club of these days was New York Cosmos, where for example Pelé and Franz Beckenbauer played, among others, in the last years of their careers.
Other well-known players who ended their careers in the NASL were Carlos Alberto, Dick Advocaat, Gerd Müller, Johan Neeskens, Bobby Moore, Harry Redknapp, Hugo Sánchez, George Best and Eusébio. In 2011, the NASL was newly founded and defined as a second division in the American league system. However, this status was withdrawn in 2018 and since then the USL Championship, in which 35 teams participate in two conferences, has been the second division of the USA.
Betting on the CONCACAF Champions League
The CONCACAF Champions League, formerly known as the CONCACAF Champions Cup, has been the premier class for teams from North and Central America and the Caribbean since 1962. In 2018, the competition was increased to 16 teams and the tournament is played out in a knockout system from the round of 16 within just two months. Every game – including the final – has a return leg. With a total of 35 titles won, the Mexican teams are clearly the dominant participants of the tournament. At the moment, not a single US team has won the Champions League more than once.
The most successful title holders in the CONCACAF Champions League
7 Club América (MEX)
6 Cruz Azul (MEX)
5 CF Pachuca (MEX)
4 CF Monterrey (MEX)
3 CD Saprissa (CRC)
UNAM Pumas (MEX)
2 Alajuelense (CRC)
CF Atlante (MEX)
Defense Force (TRI)
CD Olimpia (HON)
CD Guadalajara (MEX)
Deportivo Toluca (MEX)
SV Transvaal (SUR)
While the tournament was only played in a few games in its early days, there was a slimmed-down group phase until 2017, which later led to the quarter finals. After the new mode change in 2018, there are only knockout games, which is easier for the clubs. Due to the fact that in the recent past, significantly more games have taken place than in the first years of the competition, most of the tournament’s individual record holders can be found in the present. For example, active soccer players such as Oribe Peralta, Javier Orozco or Humberto Suazo are among the tournament’s record goal scorers. The number of goals in this tournament is also exciting: All scoring records – four times an 8-0, as well as one 10-1 and an 11-0 – were set up between 2011 and 2017.
USA – Betting on Major League Soccer
|4||New York RB||11||5||4||2||17:9||8||19|
|6||New York City||10||5||2||3||21:10||11||17|
|1||Los Angeles FC||11||7||2||2||23:12||11||23|
|5||Real Salt Lake||12||5||4||3||12:16||-4||19|
The largest professional league in North America is clearly the United States Major League Soccer. 26 teams take part in two conferences, with some teams from Canada also playing. Similar to the role models of more popular US sports – NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB – the US professional league is a competition that takes place in all of North America. The regular season is played in two league systems (west and east) and finally decided using a playoff. The final for the title is called the MLS Cup. The current record winner are LA Galaxy with five championships won, followed by D.C. United with four titles and four other teams who each won the MLS twice.
LA Galaxy – Betting on the record champions
Betting Tipps LA Galaxy
- In den letzten 19 von 20 Spiele des LA Galaxy ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 19 von 20 Auswärtsspiele des LA Galaxy ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 15 von 16 Heimspiele hat LA Galaxy zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- LA Galaxy hat die letzten 10 von 11 Spiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- LA Galaxy hat die letzten 10 von 12 Auswärtsspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
The LA Galaxy, based in Carson, Los Angeles County, are the current record winner and one of the most exciting teams of the MLS. Galaxy have won five championships so far and also won the CONCACAF Champions League as one of two US teams. Probably the greatest club legends are former US team player Landon Donovan and record national team player Cobi Jones. International top stars such as David Beckham, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Robbie Keane, Abel Xavier and Andreas Herzog also played for the team from Los Angeles at an advanced age. When LA Galaxy are playing, there is always a lot going on and the club often has seasons with a goal average of over 3.00 per game in the basic rounds of the MLS. In the basic round of the 2018 season, the average was even 3.82 goals per game.
D.C. United – Betting on the capitals
Betting Tipps DC United
- DC United hat die letzten 14 von 15 Spiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- In den letzten 11 von 12 Auswärtsspiele hat DC United zumindest ein Tore bekommen.
- In den letzten 11 von 12 Auswärtsspiele des DC United ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- DC United hat die letzten 7 von 8 Auswärtsspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- In den letzten 7 von 8 Spiele hat DC United zumindest ein Tore bekommen.
With four titles, D.C. United from the U.S. capital Washington D.C. are the second most successful team in MLS history. Accordingly, there is a great rivalry between LA Galaxy and D.C. United. Just like LA Galaxy, D.C. United won a title in the CONCACAF Champions League, making them the first of two US clubs to do so. The all-time top player of “United” is the Bolivian Jaime Moreno, who contributed most of the games, goals and assists for the club. Biggest Star ever for D.C. United, however, was the Bulgarian Hristo Stoichkov. It happened at D.C. United had a goal average of over 3.00 per game over full seasons in their games, but the team is traditionally much more “low scoring” than the rival from Los Angeles.
New York Red Bulls – Betting on the Bulls from the Big Apple
Betting Tipps New York RB
- In den letzten 10 von 11 Spiele des New York RB ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 7 von 8 Spiele hat New York RB zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 12 von 14 Heimspiele des New York RB ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- New York RB hat die letzten 5 von 6 Auswärtsspiele gewonnen.
- In den letzten 5 von 6 Auswärtsspiele des New York RB ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
Today, the former New York MetroStars are named New York Red Bulls after their new owner, which is sponsoring the club since 2006. The team has won the championship once and has so far lagged behind expectations due to its financial strength. The most spectacular player the Bulls have managed to sign since Red Bull took over was Frenchman Thierry Henry, who played in the Big Apple for over four years. Unlike their sister clubs in Europe, the Red Bulls do not necessarily go through as a large development club and the team’s seasonal achievements are quite fickle. The team won the Eastern Conference five times in the 2010s, but only once the MLS Cup. So the great superiority of a Red Bull team as we know it from Austria does not exist in the USA.
New York City FC – Betting on USA’s "Blues"
Betting Tipps New York City
- In den letzten 15 von 16 Auswärtsspiele hat New York City zumindest ein Tore bekommen.
- In den letzten 15 von 16 Auswärtsspiele des New York City ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 10 von 11 Heimspiele des New York City ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 18 von 20 Spiele des New York City ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- New York City hat die letzten 7 von 8 Spiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
The much younger team in New York is New York City FC, founded in 2013. The club belongs to the City Football Group, a holding company that unites several football teams – including Manchester City. Accordingly, it can happen at the NYCFC that loan players from Manchester are signed for single years to build up match practice. The Blues, who still play in the New York Yankees’ hometown until their own stadium is built, have never made it past the conference semi-finals in their history and are therefore still waiting for their first title. The New Yorkers are exciting to look at, however, and are a clear “over” team. The team’s record player and goal scorer is Spaniard David Villa. He was also the first captain of the team after it was founded. Even if the club is more of a development club and has a good academy behind it, other former legends like Frank Lampard and Andrea Pirlo also played for the club for a short time.
Toronto FC – Betting on the best team in Canada
Betting Tipps Toronto
- In den letzten 12 von 13 Heimspiele des Toronto ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 18 von 20 Spiele des Toronto ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 8 von 9 Heimspiele hat Toronto zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 7 von 8 Auswärtsspiele des Toronto ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 13 von 16 Spiele hat Toronto zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
Toronto FC, founded in 2005, is the best team in Canada, won the Canadian Championship seven times and also became the first Canadian team to win Major League Soccer in 2017. There’s a lot of euphoria surrounding the Reds in Toronto and the team’s games are almost always sold out. Probably the best player who ever played for Toronto is the short Italian Sebastian Giovinco, who also holds the club’s goal record. Ex-stars such as goalkeeper Júlio César, Jermaine Defoe, Torsten Frings, Gregory van der Wiel and Jozy Altidore also played for the club. The club stands for offensive football, scoring a lot of goals and a stadium experience that is extremely thrilling compared to other American teams.
Due to the short existence and the character of the league, which differs significantly from other international leagues (keyword franchise), there are hardly any real rivalries or “hate duels” in the Major League. Some classics have already emerged in recent years.
D.C. United – New York Red Bulls: Betting on the Atlantic Cup
|4.||New York RB||62%||17:9||19|
- 28.10.21 DC United New York RB
- 12.09.21 New York RB DC United
- 26.07.21 DC United New York RB
- 13.09.20 DC United New York RB
- 03.09.20 New York RB DC United
- 29.09.19 New York RB DC United
- 22.08.19 DC United New York RB
Betting Tipps DC United - New York RB
- Das letzte Spiel ist nicht Unentschieden ausgegangen.
- In den letzten 5 Spiele ist mindestens ein Tor gefallen.
In 1996 the two teams from the Atlantic coast met for the first time and soon there will be the hundredth duel between the big east coast rivals D.C. United and the New York Red Bulls. The overall balance currently speaks very tightly in favor of the team from the capital Washington D.C. and the average for goals per game in the derby called “Atlantic Cup” is quite high with about 2.85 goals per game. Due to the late premiere of this duel, there are hardly any falsifying results from the early days of football, which is why this is a quite representative value. The draw statistics in this duel are unusual: just under 18% of the games between these two teams ended in a draw, which is an extremely low value.
New York City FC – New York Red Bulls: Betting on the Hudson River Derby
|6.||New York City||68%||21:10||17|
|4.||New York RB||62%||17:9||19|
- 17.10.21 New York RB New York City
- 26.09.21 New York City New York RB
- 23.09.21 New York RB New York City
- 02.11.20 New York City New York RB
- 21.08.20 New York RB New York City
- 25.08.19 New York City New York RB
- 15.07.19 New York RB New York City
Betting Tipps New York City - New York RB
- Die letzten beiden Spiele sind nicht Unentschieden ausgegangen
- In den letzten 7 Spiele ist mindestens ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 4 von 7 Spiele haben beide Teams getroffen.
The duel between the two New York teams is an extremely young one and was held for the first time in 2015. Especially in the beginning – but also in the current overall balance – the New York Red Bulls were ahead and won, for example, the fourth duel with the city rivals away with 7-0. In recent years, however, New York City FC came up and closed the gap a little. To date, only about 13% of the derbies have ended in a draw. Unlike other city or regional derbies in the USA, no trophy is being played out here, but this is planned as an additional incentive for individual games in the near future. So far, the Hudson River Derbies have seen an average of more than three goals per game.
LA Galaxy – San Jose Earthquakes: Betting on the California Clásico
- 21.08.21 LA Galaxy SJ Earthquakes
- 27.06.21 SJ Earthquakes LA Galaxy
- 30.05.21 LA Galaxy SJ Earthquakes
- 15.10.20 LA Galaxy SJ Earthquakes
- 04.10.20 SJ Earthquakes LA Galaxy
- 14.09.20 SJ Earthquakes LA Galaxy
- 30.08.20 LA Galaxy SJ Earthquakes
- 13.07.19 LA Galaxy SJ Earthquakes
Betting Tipps LA Galaxy - SJ Earthquakes
- In den letzten beiden Spiele sind mehr als 2 Tore gefallen.
- Bei den letzten zwei Partien haben beide Teams getroffen
- In den letzten 5 Spiele gab es stets einen Sieger.
The California derby is held between LA Galaxy and the San Jose Earthquakes since 1996, whereby the overall balance is clearly in Galaxy’s favor and, like other large derbies in the USA, there is only a very low draw rate of just 18%. With a goal average of around 2.90 goals per game, the California Clásico is a quite high-scoring derby on average. Unlike many other regional duels in the USA, the Californian Clásico can get quite hot in the stands and the history of the duel has also been accompanied by fan riots and “US-atypical behavior” of the supporters.
Mexico – Betting on Liga MX
Clausura - Quarter-finals
|12||Atlético San Luis||17||4||8||5||19:23||-4||20|
|10||Atlético San Luis||17||7||2||8||21:22||-1||23|
The Liga MX is a traditional football league that has been held since 1943 and contains numerous, very interesting clubs. As in most South American leagues, Apertura and Clausura, the first and second half of the season, are played individually in Mexico. There are currently 18 clubs participating in the league and in recent years the gap between rich and poor within clubs has widened. Some managed to initiate expensive transfers of their top players to Europe, others could no longer keep up and slipped into insignificance due to infrastructural problems.
Club America – Betting on the Eagles
Betting Tipps América
- América hat bisher am öftesten verloren (2 mal).
- In den letzten 9 von 10 Heimspiele des América ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 8 von 9 Spiele hat América zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 8 von 9 Spiele des América ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 7 von 8 Heimspiele hat América zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 15 von 18 Auswärtsspiele hat América zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
The largest club in Mexico, Club America, is known as Las Águilas, or “the eagles”. The capitals, who play in the huge Aztec stadium, have won 13 Mexican championships so far and are the country’s record champions. The club had its best time in the 1980s before a long period of failure in the 1990s. In the 2010s, America won three titles and the team that developed players such as Guillermo Ochoa, Raúl Jiménez or club legend Cuauhtémoc Blanco always played at the top. With seven titles in the CONCACAF Champions League, the club is the record winner of the most important continental competition and the only team in the region to have won ten recognized FIFA titles. Originally, América was considered an absolute home power in the impressive Aztec stadium, but especially in recent years the nimbus of invincibility in Mexico City has started to crumble somewhat.
Deportivo Toluca – Betting on the Red Devils
Betting Tipps Toluca
- Toluca hat bisher am wenigsten Tore kassiert (36).
- In den letzten 18 von 20 Heimspiele des Toluca ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 8 von 9 Spiele des Toluca ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- Toluca hat die letzten 7 von 8 Heimspiele nicht gewonnen.
- In den letzten 17 von 20 Heimspiele hat Toluca zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- Toluca hat die letzten 4 von 5 Auswärtsspiele nicht gewonnen.
Deportivo Toluca FC, founded in 1917 and playing their games about 60 kilometers south of the Mexican capital, is not one of the most popular clubs in the country, but still one of the most successful. With ten championship titles they are currently in third place in the all-time list of the best and have won the CONCACAF Champions League twice. The team’s record scorer is the Paraguayan striker José Cardozo, who also perfectly embodies the club’s most important stylistic feature. Toluca was always a club that played with two attackers, both of whom were classical “Nines”. Because of this attitude, spectacular goal festivals develop again and again in games with Toluca participation.
CD Guadalajara – Betting on the Chivas
Betting Tipps Guadalajara
- Guadalajara hat die letzten 7 von 8 Spiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- Guadalajara hat die letzten 6 von 7 Spiele nicht verloren.
- In den letzten 5 von 6 Spiele hat Guadalajara zumindest ein Tore bekommen.
- In den letzten 5 von 6 Spiele des Guadalajara ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 8 von 10 Auswärtsspiele hat Guadalajara zumindest ein Tore bekommen.
Chivas, in English “goats”, are the players of CD Guadalajara called, the second most successful club in Mexico. The Red and Whites from Mexico’s second largest city have had a fierce rivalry with Club America for many years, which is also due to the fact that the two teams are almost equally successful. The club has won the Mexican league twelve times and the CONCACAF Champions League went to the Rojiblancos twice. However, the team had its best times by far in the 1950s and 1960s, when they were considered almost invincible within Mexico. While practically nothing was won from the 1970s to the 1990s, the club stabilized a bit in the 2000s and is more likely to play at the top again, although the record championship title was lost to Club America. Unlike some of their rivals, Guadalajara traditionally is not a attacking club, but rather geared towards defensive stability and controlled game play.
UANL Tigres – Betting on the Tigers
Betting Tipps Tigres UANL
- In den letzten 11 von 12 Auswärtsspiele hat Tigres UANL zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- Tigres UANL hat die letzten 10 von 11 Spiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- In den letzten 9 von 10 Heimspiele des Tigres UANL ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- Tigres UANL hat die letzten 8 von 9 Auswärtsspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- Tigres UANL hat die letzten 17 von 20 Heimspiele nicht verloren.
Especially in the 2010s, Tigres developed into one of the best clubs in Mexico. During this time the club won five championship titles and participated three times in the final of the CONCACAF Champions League, and once as a guest team even in the final of the South American Copa Libertadores. Tigres have always been known for recruiting well-known foreign players, such as Emil Kostadinow, Eduardo Vargas, Tab Ramos, André-Pierre Gignac or Aílton. Especially in the younger ages of football, Tigres stand for direct attacking football and intensive targeting of the striker, who is usually of impressive physical stature. The university club has a big rivalry with CF Monterrey, but above all the stronger and more solid team.
CF Monterrey – Betting on the Rayados
Betting Tipps Monterrey
- In den letzten 11 von 12 Spiele des Monterrey ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 8 von 9 Heimspiele des Monterrey ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- Monterrey hat die letzten 6 von 7 Auswärtsspiele nicht gewonnen.
- In den letzten 6 von 7 Heimspiele hat Monterrey zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- Monterrey hat die letzten 4 von 5 Spiele nicht gewonnen.
The five-time champion from Monterrey is one of the most popular clubs in Mexico and must always be counted among the extended group of title challengers before a season. In addition to interesting Mexican players, which the club produced and which include Aldo de Nigris, Jesús Gallardo or Argentinian-Mexican Guillermo Franco, the club also had top foreign players in its team: For example Vincent Janssen, Rogelio Funes Mori or Maximiliano Mesa. The most impressive thing, however, was a short guest appearance by Eusébio in the 1970s, which is why Monterrey is still invited to the friendly Eusébio Cup organized by Benfica until today. Like the big opponent Tigres, Monterrey is a team that seeks their salvation in the offense, which often comes at the expense of defensive stability. Monterrey players tend to be high-scoring by Mexican standards.
CF Pachuca – Betting on Los Tuzos
Betting Tipps Pachuca
- Pachuca hat die bisher meisten Siege (12) in dieser Liga.
- Pachuca hat die letzten 13 von 14 Auswärtsspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- In den letzten 10 von 11 Auswärtsspiele hat Pachuca zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 18 von 20 Spiele hat Pachuca zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 8 von 9 Heimspiele hat Pachuca zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 16 von 18 Heimspiele des Pachuca ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
With six championship wins, Pachuca, who are called Los Tuzos by their fans, is not one of Mexico’s top teams, but the club won the North and Central American Champions League five times. In recent years, Pachuca has become a reliable exporter of top players: the club from the state of Hidalgo has made good money with players like Érick Gutiérrez, Rodolfo Pizarro and Hirving Lozano. Pachuca is traditionally an attacking side and rarely finishes games without conceding, but also score lots of goals, especially thanks to the historically grown, dynamic wing game. This is probably one of the most entertaining teams in the Liga MX.
Big games in Mexico
Mexico has a large number of heated, intense derbies that are practically not comparable to such prestigious duels in the United States. The rivalries stretch across the whole country, but are of course also limited to individual regions. These are the hottest games in Mexico!
America – Guadalajara: Betting on the Super Clásico
- 13.03.22 Guadalajara América
- 26.09.21 América Guadalajara
- 15.03.21 Guadalajara América
- 29.11.20 América Guadalajara
- 26.11.20 Guadalajara América
- 20.09.20 América Guadalajara
- 29.09.19 América Guadalajara
Betting Tipps América - Guadalajara
- Bei den letzten beiden direkten Duellen gab es keinen Sieger.
- Bei den letzten 5 von 7 Spiele hat es einen Gewinner gegeben.
- In den letzten 5 von 7 Spiele ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
The country’s biggest game is played by America and Guadalajara, Mexico’s two most successful clubs. Both teams have broad fan communities among Mexican immigrants in the USA and the two clubs differ fundamentally in their history. América is a very open, rich club that gets many foreign players and is owned by a media company, while Guadalajara is the more down-to-earth club that only uses Mexican players and is the only club in the country that has this concept, comparable to Athletic Bilbao. Because of these different approaches, but also because of the extremely heated atmosphere in the stands, this game is predestined for hard games and many cards. With 2.52 goals per game, this derby is one of the low-scoring in Mexican football.
Guadalajara – Atlas: Betting on the Clásico Tapatío
- 16.05.22 Atlas Guadalajara
- 13.05.22 Guadalajara Atlas
- 21.03.22 Atlas Guadalajara
- 03.10.21 Guadalajara Atlas
- 25.04.21 Atlas Guadalajara
- 18.10.20 Guadalajara Atlas
- 08.03.20 Atlas Guadalajara
- 15.09.19 Guadalajara Atlas
Betting Tipps Guadalajara - Atlas
- Die letzte Begegnung ist Unentschieden ausgegangen.
- In den letzten 3 Spiele haben beide Teams getroffen.
- In den letzten 3 Spiele ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
The oldest derby in Mexican football is played by Guadalajara and Atlas. The two city rivals have met each other since 1916 and the overall balance is clearly on the side of the more successful CD Guadalajara. At almost 31%, the game has a high draw rate and with almost exactly three goals per game, this is a derby in which there are always lots of goals. The duel between the two Guadalajara teams already wrote numerous curious stories, such as in 1955 when Guadalajara humiliated Atlas, was 5-0 up, when the goalkeeper of the winning team read a magazine in the middle of the game, while he leaned against the goal post started to ridicule the opposing fans, who then gave him swears and shouts constantly.
América – Pumas UNAM: Betting on the Clásico Capitalino
- 27.02.22 Pumas UNAM América
- 28.11.21 América Pumas UNAM
- 25.11.21 Pumas UNAM América
- 04.10.21 América Pumas UNAM
- 03.05.21 Pumas UNAM América
- 04.10.20 América Pumas UNAM
- 07.03.20 Pumas UNAM América
- 15.09.19 América Pumas UNAM
Betting Tipps América - Pumas UNAM
- Die letzte Begegnung ist Unentschieden ausgegangen.
- In den letzten 6 von 8 Spiele ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- Bei den letzten 3 von 5 Spiele hat es einen Gewinner gegeben.
The capital derby of Mexico is played between America and Pumas. Like the Super Clásico, this duel is a clash of cultures, in this case between the “rich” Club América and the Pumas, who see themselves as a middle-class club and intellectuals. For the fans of Pumas, the duel with America is the game of the year, while the other side considers the Super Clásico against Guadalajara to be more important. This could also be one of the reasons why America, which is generally more successful, is slightly ahead in the overall balance of the duel. The tie rate of the duel is extremely high at almost 41% and with 2.55 goals per game, the capital city classic has an average goal rate.
Tigres – Monterrey: Betting on the Clásico Regiomontano
- 20.03.22 Tigres UANL Monterrey
- 20.09.21 Monterrey Tigres UANL
- 25.04.21 Tigres UANL Monterrey
- 27.09.20 Monterrey Tigres UANL
- 29.09.19 Monterrey Tigres UANL
Betting Tipps Tigres UANL - Monterrey
- In den letzten 5 Spiele gab es stets einen Sieger.
- In den letzten 5 Spiele ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
The duel between Tigres and Monterrey is the regional derby of the Free State of Nuevo León. This is one of the youngest derbies in the country – the first game was played in 1974 – and it is certainly the tightest. In the eternal record, the two teams are separated by only a few goals and points in their direct duels. The statistics are almost exactly balanced. With 2.61 goals per game, the derby is average in terms of goals. Since this is a duel between two teams from neighboring cities, the game is even more commercially successful than the Super Clásico between América and Guadalajara and it is very difficult to get tickets for the match.