Betting on Asian football – Football Betting Tips & odds
On this page you find lots of information about the best teams and the biggest games on the Asian continent. All sports fans who like to bet, but do not have Asia on the map in terms of football, will get their money’s worth here.
Football Betting – massive odds & high limits at 22bet
22Bet offers sports betting with high stakes and win limits. In addition, the betting company has a wide range of bets available. Customers who play with higher stakes and do not want to compromise on the betting selection will find 22Bet a great choice!22bet Review Sign up with 22BET and get 122 € Bonus
The Asian continent is emerging when it comes to the football business – with an emphasis on both football and business. China is leading the way and markets football in an unprecedented quality for Asian conditions and around it numerous countries are involved.
Asian Football Live Betting
The leagues in Japan and South Korea have been established for a long time, India followed with the founding of the new Super League, and Southeast Asian countries and Iran are also attracting more and more interesting foreign players.
In addition, Australia has been another, often trend-setting member of the Asian Football Association for some time after the “Aussies” felt underwhelmed in the oceanic association.
In addition to the well-known Asia Cup for national teams, which is also widely covered by the press in Europe, there is also a Champions League in Asia, in which the best teams from the numerous member associations take part.
The AFC Champions League is an extremely exciting and entertaining competition because teams from numerous cultural backgrounds meet here and, moreover, significantly a higher amount of goals than in the counterparts in Africa or North America is scored.
Betting on the AFC Champions League
The Asian version of the Champions League was held for the first time in 1967 and underwent some mode and name changes until it was renamed the AFC Champions League in 2003. Since then, the tournament has been played as it is today. After a short qualification stage, 32 teams take part in a group stage and then the tournament is played from the round of 16 with a return leg until the final games.
As on several other continents, such as the Copa Libertadores or the CAF Champions League in Africa, the final of the AFC Champions League is also played with a return leg. The most successful nation of the tournament is South Korea, which won twelve titles, followed by Japan with seven and Saudi Arabia with six.
The most successful teams in the AFC Champions League
4 Al-Hilal (KSA)
3 Pohang Steelers (KOR)
2 Esteghlal Teheran (IRN)
Seongnam FC (KOR)
Ittihad FC (KSA)
Jeonbuk Motors (KOR)
Urawa Red Diamonds (JPN)
Guangzhou Evergrande (CHN)
Maccabi Tel Aviv (ISR)
Suwon Bluewings (KOR)
Thai Farmers Bank (THA)
Ulsan Hyundai (KOR)
A team that is clearly superior, like on other continents, cannot be found in Asia. There were a total of 24 different Champions League winners and the most successful side is Saudi Arabia’s top team Al-Hilal which won four trophys, the last in 2021. To build up a new record here would only require a short winning streak. In the past 15 years, most of the tournament’s top scorers have come from Brazil, and also players like Bafetimbi Gomis and Asamoah Gyan have been the top scorers in recent years. The record wins at the tournament also show higher results than in comparable competitions on other continents: In the group phase, there were two 15-0 wins in the 2000s, the highest triumphs in the quarter and semi-finals were several 6-0 wins and in the 2004 final, Ittihad FC won 5-0 against Seongnam.
Betting on Asian leagues
The enthusiasm for football, but also the willingness of the clubs in Asia to invest, is increasing rapidly and so the top leagues are never boring, but also the leagues in smaller football nations. In terms of finances, China is clearly the industry leader in Asia, but the Arab countries and the long-established East Asian leagues do not stand still and are building more professional structures on and on. Of all non-European leagues and tournaments, the Asian are the ones with the most goals scored on average. A kingdom for live betting!
China – Betting on the Super League
|1||Wuhan Three Towns||34||25||3||6||91:28||63||78|
|13||Shijiazhuang Ever Bright||34||11||11||12||47:51||-4||44|
Salaries are astronomical, marketing funds are even beyond, and over the past decade real international superstars like Hulk, Oscar, Paulinho, Axel Witsel, Marek Hamsik, Marko Arnautovic and Stephan El Shaawary have signed contracts with Chinese clubs. The Chinese Super League, founded in 2004, offers a lot to its audience and is not only an internationally significant league, but also an extremely spectacular one. Especially for the attacking positions, international top stars are gladly brought to the country costing big money, who then often face Chinese defensive lines there and do not particularly struggle with scoring. The league’s goal average is correspondingly high and, in recent years, has never fallen below 3.00 goals per game over the entire season. The trend is rising – the Chinese Super League is becoming more attractive for neutral viewers every year even though the times where European and South American star players move to China seem to be over.
Guangzhou Evergrande – Betting on the South China Tigers
Betting Tipps Guangzhou Evergrande
- In den letzten 18 von 20 Auswärtsspiele des Guangzhou Evergrande ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 7 von 8 Heimspiele hat Guangzhou Evergrande zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 7 von 8 Heimspiele des Guangzhou Evergrande ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 13 von 15 Spiele des Guangzhou Evergrande ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- Guangzhou Evergrande hat die letzten 17 von 20 Auswärtsspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
The Tigers from Guangzhou in southern China are the country’s record champions by far. The Red and Yellow have won eight Chinese championships, winning half of the seasons played so far. The team, which has only existed at pro-level since 1993, has been coached by international stars such as Marcello Lippi, Luiz Felipe Scolari and Fabio Cannavaro in the past and, like many other top Chinese teams, relies on many quality players from South America. For example, the team’s key players are mostly Brazilians, while the average number of Chinese players used at Guangzhou Evergrande is also high. Since 2021 it seems that the big times at Guangzhou Evergrande are over as the most important investor of the team resigned from the club. The future of China’s record champion is therefor uncertain.
Shanghai SIPG – Betting on the Red Eagles
Betting Tipps Shanghai SIPG
- Shanghai SIPG hat bisher am wenigsten Gegentore kassiert (25).
- Shanghai SIPG hat die letzten 10 von 11 Spiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- Shanghai SIPG hat die letzten 15 von 17 Auswärtsspiele nicht verloren.
- Shanghai SIPG hat die letzten 7 von 8 Heimspiele nicht verloren.
- Shanghai SIPG hat die letzten 17 von 20 Heimspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- In den letzten 11 von 13 Heimspiele hat Shanghai SIPG zumindest ein Tore bekommen.
The Shanghai club, founded in 2004, has established itself as the most dangerous contender of Guangzhou Evergrande in recent years. In 2018, the team won the Chinese Super League for the first time. The club from Shanghai is best known for its spectacular transfers and brought players like Oscar, Hulk or Arnautovic to the port club and also developed Wu Lei, probably the best Chinese player of all time. Star coaches like Sven-Göran Eriksson, André Villas-Boas or Vitor Pereira were already sitting on the club’s bench. The team is known for real “Hollywood football”, scores an enormous number of goals, but also neglects its defensive again and again and so games with the participation of Shanghai SIPG can lead to real goal festivals. For some time now, the team has regularly been one of the three teams in the Chinese Super League with the most goals overall.
Shandong Luneng – Betting on the Orange from Mount Tai
Betting Tipps Shandong Luneng
- In den letzten 19 von 20 Heimspiele hat Shandong Luneng zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 19 von 20 Spiele des Shandong Luneng ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- Shandong Luneng hat die letzten 15 von 16 Heimspiele nicht verloren.
- In den letzten 10 von 11 Auswärtsspiele hat Shandong Luneng zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 10 von 11 Auswärtsspiele des Shandong Luneng ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
The team from Jihan, located on the Tai Shan Mountains, is probably one of the most traditional in the Chinese football bubble. The team won the Chinese Super League three times, each in the first few years after its foundation. However, the Orange and White have a history and also won the previous competition in the 1990s. International stars such as Vágner Love, Marouane Fellaini, Papiss Demba Cissé or Sergei Kiriakov played for Shandong Luneng. Felix Magath has already taken a seat on their coaching bench. Shandong Luneng hasn’t been at the top lately, but the team is still a big player in the Super League. Unlike the absolute top teams in the league, Shandong is more focused on defensive stability and a little more security than on ruthless attacking football, which means that goals per game are usually below the league average.
Beijing Guoan – Betting on the Imperial Guards
Betting Tipps Beijing Guoan
- In den letzten 19 von 20 Auswärtsspiele des Beijing Guoan ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 10 von 11 Heimspiele hat Beijing Guoan zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- Beijing Guoan hat die letzten 9 von 10 Heimspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- In den letzten 8 von 9 Heimspiele des Beijing Guoan ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- Beijing Guoan hat die letzten 6 von 7 Spiele nicht verloren.
The Greens from the Chinese capital Beijing, Beijing Guoan, are known as “Imperial Guards”. Although the team was able to win the Chinese Super League first, the quite rich club from the capital are the second most valuable club in China – also because it belongs partially to the financially strong Sinobo Group. Despite its great financial strength, Beijing Guoan is more of a down-to-earth club that relies heavily on Chinese players and does not spend as much money on expensive Europeans or South Americans as their contenders. Until recently, Jonathan Soriano was the most expensive purchase by the Greens, before it was clearly replaced by Cedric Bakambu. Similar to Shandong Luneng, Beijing Guoan is more of a “low scoring team” in Chinese comparison. The popular club plays its home games in the Beijing workers’ stadium and looks back on a very capricious history since 1951.
Big games in China
In China there are a large number of city derbies and regional clashes with a high level of explosiveness. There are no long derby stories in China because many of the clubs have only recently been founded or at least have been newly constituted. However, some duels attract big crowds and make the otherwise calm minds of the Chinese people go wild.
Beijing Guoan – Shanghai Shenhua: Betting on the National Derby
- 19.08.23 Beijing Guoan Shanghai Shenhua
- 19.05.23 Shanghai Shenhua Beijing Guoan
- 25.11.22 Shanghai Shenhua Beijing Guoan
- 26.08.22 Beijing Guoan Shanghai Shenhua
- 15.08.21 Beijing Guoan Shanghai Shenhua
- 23.04.21 Shanghai Shenhua Beijing Guoan
- 22.11.19 Shanghai Shenhua Beijing Guoan
- 14.06.19 Beijing Guoan Shanghai Shenhua
Betting Tipps Beijing Guoan - Shanghai Shenhua
- Im letzten Spiel sind mehr als 2 Tore gefallen.
- In den letzten 3 Spiele haben beide Teams getroffen.
- Das letzte Spiel ist nicht Unentschieden ausgegangen.
The clash of the two megacities Beijing and Shanghai is known as the National Derby or China Derby. However, the derby opponent of Beijing Guoan is not Shanghai SIPG, but the more traditional club Shanghai Shenhua, which was founded in 1951. This is the duel between the city in which the Chinese government is located and the city that the modern Chinese economy calls home. In this game two cultures collide. Since Shanghai Shenhua was denied a championship title in 2003 due to a fixed games scandal, the team has dropped significantly and Beijing Guoan has been the more successful team ever since. Overall, the derby’s goal average is quite high: For example, in the seasons 2017 to 2019, in six derbies of these two teams at least three goals were scored. Beijing Guoan also holds the Beijing derby against Beijing Renhe, which, however, is of little importance compared to the National Derby due to the opponent’s bad overall performances.
Guangzhou Evergrande – Guangzhou R&F: Betting on the Canton derby
- 10.12.22 Guangzhou Evergrande Guangzhou R&F
- 13.09.22 Guangzhou R&F Guangzhou Evergrande
- 24.07.21 Guangzhou R&F Guangzhou Evergrande
- 20.04.21 Guangzhou Evergrande Guangzhou R&F
- 04.09.20 Guangzhou Evergrande Guangzhou R&F
- 30.07.20 Guangzhou R&F Guangzhou Evergrande
- 20.07.19 Guangzhou R&F Guangzhou Evergrande
- 06.04.19 Guangzhou Evergrande Guangzhou R&F
Betting Tipps Guangzhou Evergrande - Guangzhou R&F
- Die letzte Begegnung ist Unentschieden ausgegangen.
- In den letzten 7 von 8 Spiele ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- Bei den letzten 5 von 8 Spiele hat es einen Gewinner gegeben.
When the Guangzhou Derby or Canton Derby is kicked off, one cannot always see the massive superiority of Evergrande in China at first glance. The smaller Guangzhou club R&F always performs bravely against the big favorite. The derby is still very young and has only been held since 2012 because Guangzhou R&F was originally founded in another city and only moved to its new home late. The derby is therefore not particularly emotional, but is simply a classic struggle for short-term supremacy in the big city, which in the long run is reserved for Evergrande anyway. Around half of the derbies played so far have gone to Guangzhou Evergrande, but only about 15% of the games ended in a tie, something that always had something to cheer for R&F. The amount of goals of the derbies held so far between the two city rivals is extremely high on average and lies around the 4.00 goals / game mark. This makes the Canton Derby one of the highest-scoring professional derbies worldwide. The new situation in Guangzhou football because of ended contracts of some investors could change the derby in the future. It is more about relegation battle than a real title challenger right now.
Shanghai SIPG – Shanghai Shenhua: Betting on the Shanghai Derby
- 29.07.23 Shanghai Shenhua Shanghai SIPG
- 30.04.23 Shanghai SIPG Shanghai Shenhua
- 29.06.22 Shanghai SIPG Shanghai Shenhua
- 08.06.22 Shanghai Shenhua Shanghai SIPG
- 31.07.21 Shanghai SIPG Shanghai Shenhua
- 05.05.21 Shanghai Shenhua Shanghai SIPG
- 18.10.20 Shanghai Shenhua Shanghai SIPG
- 06.07.19 Shanghai SIPG Shanghai Shenhua
Betting Tipps Shanghai SIPG - Shanghai Shenhua
- Im letzten Spiel sind mehr als 4 Tore gefallen.
- Das letzte Spiel ist nicht Unentschieden ausgegangen.
- Die letzten 2 von 3 Spiele endeten Unentschieden.
When the two big Shanghai clubs meet, the mood in the stands becomes intense. The derbies between the two clubs from the economic metropolis are extremely heated, there are numerous fights among the players, a lot of cards and often serious injuries (Demba Ba broke his tibia and fibula in 2016), as well as little riots on the pitch. In the recent football era or since the founding of the Chinese Super League, Shanghai SIPG has the clearly better derby record and wins about half of the duels, while a quarter each end in a draw or go to Shanghai Shenhua. With an average of 3.30 goals per game, the Shanghai derby is also high-scoring and lies above the average of the Super League.
Japan – Betting on the J-League
|1||Yokohama F. Marinos||34||20||8||6||70:35||35||68|
In the Japanese J1 or J1 League, which is also widely known as the J League, 18 teams battle for the title every season in a classic season of 34 rounds. The league is known for being extremely tight and it is difficult to predict who will be champions. Almost every season there are one or more teams that play at the top sensationally and especially the relegation battle is very tough almost every year. The goals scored in the league over a whole season usually fluctuates between 2.50 and 2.70 goals per game, which means that the amount of goals in J1 is in a slightly higher, international average. The record champions are currently the Kashima Antlers with six of 27 leagues played won, followed by the Yokohama F. Marinos and Kawasaki Frontale with four titles. From 2017 to 2021 Kawasaki Frontale won four of five possible league titles.
Kashima Antlers – Betting on "The Antlers"
Betting Tipps Kashima Antlers
- Kashima Antlers hat die letzten 9 von 10 Heimspiele nicht verloren.
- Kashima Antlers hat die letzten 7 von 8 Spiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- Kashima Antlers hat die letzten 6 von 7 Auswärtsspiele nicht gewonnen.
- Kashima Antlers hat die letzten 17 von 20 Spiele nicht verloren.
- In den letzten 17 von 20 Auswärtsspiele hat Kashima Antlers zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
The top club from Kashima has emerged as the most successful team in Japan since the league was founded in 1993. Both in the championship, in the Cup and, moreover, in the Japanese Imperial Cup, the Red and Blue with the distinctive deer antlers on their jerseys are record winners. The team won the Asian Champions League for the first time in 2018, leaving a long continental losing streak behind. The club produced top Japanese players such as Yuya Osako or Atsuto Uchida and also employed legendary foreign players, such as the 1994 Brazilian world champion Jorginho. The strength of the Kashima Antlers is based above all on very stable defensive lines and in the vast majority of J1 League seasons the team has one of the best defenses and thus often the fewest goals conceded in the league.
Yokohama F. Marinos – Betting on Tricolore
Betting Tipps Yokohama F. Marinos
- Der Verein steht derzeit auf Platz 1 in der Tabelle.
- In den letzten 19 von 20 Auswärtsspiele des Yokohama F. Marinos ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- Yokohama F. Marinos hat die letzten 13 von 14 Heimspiele nicht verloren.
- In den letzten 13 von 14 Heimspiele hat Yokohama F. Marinos zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 13 von 14 Heimspiele des Yokohama F. Marinos ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- Yokohama F. Marinos hat die letzten 7 von 8 Heimspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
In addition to the Kashima Antlers, the Yokohama F. Marinos are the only team that has played continuously in the highest Japanese league since the league was founded. With four championship titles, the Marinos, which appear in almost the same colors as the French national team, are the first contenders of Kashima. The club was originally founded as a factory team by Nissan and they played well for many years even before the J1 League was founded, which gives the Yokohama team the longest league history in the country. International players like Andoni Goikoetxea, Julio Salinas, Nestor Gorosito or Milos Degenek played here, but also top Japanese players like Shunsuke Nakamura or goalkeeper record holder Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi were ‘Marinos’. The Marinos also traditionally represent a defensively stable style of play. In Japanese comparison, it is more of a “low scoring team”.
Sanfrecce Hiroshima – Betting on the Three Arrows
Betting Tipps Sanfrecce Hiroshima
- In den letzten 19 von 20 Spiele des Sanfrecce Hiroshima ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 15 von 16 Auswärtsspiele des Sanfrecce Hiroshima ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima hat die letzten 12 von 13 Auswärtsspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima hat die letzten 8 von 9 Auswärtsspiele nicht gewonnen.
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima hat die letzten 6 von 7 Spiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
The Dark Violets from Hiroshima are also known as “Sanfre”, whereby the second part of the name – “frecce” – comes from Italian and means “arrows”, which is why three such arrows adorn the club’s logo (“San” stands for three in Japanese) . The club has won three Japanese championships so far – all in the 2010s. Even if the club does not attract so many spectators and is anything but a home power even in its best seasons, it could be almost always found in the league’s top regions in recent years and, above all, has often shown gripping attacking football. Sanfrecce’s predecessor clubs were the most dominant teams in Japan in the 1960s. Sanfre is currently far from such a dominance.
Kawasaki Frontale – Betting on Japan’s "Gremio"
Betting Tipps Kawasaki Frontale
- In den letzten 18 von 20 Heimspiele hat Kawasaki Frontale zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 8 von 9 Auswärtsspiele des Kawasaki Frontale ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- Kawasaki Frontale hat die letzten 15 von 17 Auswärtsspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- Kawasaki Frontale hat die letzten 7 von 8 Heimspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- Kawasaki Frontale hat die letzten 6 von 7 Spiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
Kawasaki Frontale is also known as the Gremio of Japan. The team from Kawasaki has had a cooperation with the Brazilian club since 1997, has the same club colors and therefore has a lot of Brazilians in their squad. For example, the club was Hulk’s first career station abroad and the former German Bundesliga players Mazinho and Tinga also played for the club. Towards the end of the 2010s, Kawasaki Frontale established itself as one of the best teams in the country and especially in home games they presented themselves aggressively and very accurately. With the exception of one season, Kawasaki was always found in the top half of the table in the 2010s and even in the top five seven times. In 2017 and 2018, the team won its first two league titles in the J1 League. In 2020 and 2021 they again won two titles and now own four trophys.
Gamba Osaka – Cerezo Osaka: Betting on the Osaka Derby
- 03.05.23 Gamba Osaka Cerezo Osaka
- 16.07.22 Gamba Osaka Cerezo Osaka
- 21.05.22 Cerezo Osaka Gamba Osaka
- 28.08.21 Gamba Osaka Cerezo Osaka
- 02.05.21 Cerezo Osaka Gamba Osaka
- 03.11.20 Cerezo Osaka Gamba Osaka
- 04.07.20 Gamba Osaka Cerezo Osaka
- 28.09.19 Cerezo Osaka Gamba Osaka
Betting Tipps Gamba Osaka - Cerezo Osaka
- In den letzten 3 Spiele sind mehr als 2 Tore gefallen.
- In den letzten 3 Spiele haben beide Teams getroffen.
- In den letzten 4 Spiele gab es stets einen Sieger.
There are many exciting city derbies in Japan, but one of the most explosive is the game between Gamba Osaka and Cerezo Osaka. Due to the various late foundations or new foundations of Japanese clubs, there are only a few traditional derbies in the country and the Osaka derby, when it was first held in 1995, is not necessarily one of them. However, the duel between the two Osaka teams really took off in the 2000s and is now the scene of large games and fan choreographies. The Osaka Derby is primarily known as an extremely run-intensive and battle-focused derby, especially since two working rather than playing teams meet here. Gamba Osaka is clearly ahead in the overall balance and wins 52% of all direct duels. With an average of 3.22 goals per game, the Osaka Derby is one of the highest-scoring duels in the Japanese J1 League.
South Korea – Betting on K League 1
The South Korean league is considered by many observers to be the highest quality league in Asia and given the fact that the Pohang Steelers are record winners in the Asian Champions League and three other clubs have won the tournament twice, this assessment may be correct. The K League 1 is a very exciting league in which a lot can happen and in which there is no clearly and permanently superior team. In recent years, however, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors has emerged as the top side. The league currently consists of twelve teams that play for the title in 38 rounds. The average goal line of the league is quite consistently between 2.60 and 2.75 goals per game.
Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors – Betting on the Green Warriors
Betting Tipps Jeonbuk Motors
- In den letzten 17 von 18 Spiele des Jeonbuk Motors ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- Jeonbuk Motors hat die letzten 9 von 10 Heimspiele nicht verloren.
- In den letzten 18 von 20 Auswärtsspiele des Jeonbuk Motors ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- Jeonbuk Motors hat die letzten 13 von 15 Heimspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- In den letzten 6 von 7 Heimspiele des Jeonbuk Motors ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
The team from Jeonju is also known as Nokseakjeonsa, meaning “Green Warriors”. Sometimes Jeonbuk is also called Chonbuk. The Greens are currently the most successful team in South Korea and not only won nine championship titles, but also three cups and two AFC Champions League titles. It was the first team to win the Asian premier class without having been national champion once. Six of the nine championship titles went to Jeonbuk in the 2010s. From 2014 to 2021 the side even won seven out of eight national titles which currently makes them serial winners of the competition. Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors are an extremely attacking team that is known for signing up so-called mentality players and mainly relies on footballers from South Korea. Foreigners are rather rare at Jeonbuk and are chosen meticulously.
Seongnam FC – Betting on the Magpies
Betting Tipps Seongnam
- Bisher hat die Mannschaft nur 30 Tore erzielt.
- In den letzten 16 von 17 Heimspiele hat Seongnam zumindest ein Tore bekommen.
- Seongnam hat die letzten 9 von 10 Auswärtsspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- In den letzten 18 von 20 Spiele hat Seongnam zumindest ein Tore bekommen.
- In den letzten 9 von 10 Auswärtsspiele hat Seongnam zumindest ein Tore bekommen.
- Seongnam hat die letzten 8 von 9 Spiele nicht gewonnen.
The Magpies of Seongnam FC are just as successful as Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors: Seven championship titles, three cup wins and two triumphs in the AFC Champions League make the South Koreans, who are completely dressed in black, currently record champions, together with their contenders from Jeonju. However, the team’s successes were some time ago and the Magpies dominated especially in the 90s and 2000s. The last championship title dates from 2006 and in the late 2010s they even had to go into the second division for two years. Nevertheless, it is a club that is always good for surprises and has been known for some time as a club that draws very often.
FC Seoul – Betting on the capital club
Betting Tipps Seoul
- In den letzten 10 von 11 Spiele hat Seoul zumindest ein Tore bekommen.
- Seoul hat die letzten 12 von 14 Heimspiele nicht verloren.
- Seoul hat die letzten 5 von 6 Auswärtsspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- In den letzten 13 von 16 Auswärtsspiele des Seoul ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- Seoul hat die letzten 4 von 5 Spiele nicht verloren.
With six championship titles, FC Seoul is a big player in South Korean football. However, Seoul traditionally is a team that’s hard to predict: For example, the team became champions in 2016 and two years later tightly saved themselves from relegation. The team relies on well-maintained attacking football, but is defensively considered too vulnerable to play at the top permanently, also because many teams have overtaken them in their development. FC Seoul had its strongest phase in the early 2010s. Compared to this time, the average number of spectators has recently decreased extremely, making the huge Seoul World Cup Stadium with its 66,700 seats no longer a special venue.
Pohang Steelers – Betting on the steel workers
Betting Tipps Pohang Steelers
- In den letzten 16 von 17 Spiele des Pohang Steelers ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- Pohang Steelers hat die letzten 11 von 12 Heimspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- In den letzten 9 von 10 Spiele hat Pohang Steelers zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 7 von 8 Auswärtsspiele hat Pohang Steelers zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- In den letzten 7 von 8 Auswärtsspiele des Pohang Steelers ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
Together with the Saudi club Al-Hilal, the Pohang Steelers are current record winners in the AFC Champions League. The Red and Blacks have won three titles so far and the five South Korean championship titles are also quite impressive. The former steelworkers’ club, where Hee-chan Hwang, for example, was developed, can be found in the top half of the table almost every season and always belongs to the extended circle of favorites for winning the championship. In 2013 they were the first team to win the South Korean ‘Double’, consisting of league and cup. With a few exceptions, the Pohang Steelers are below the league average in terms of goals per game and are therefore a “low scoring team” by South Korean standards.
Big games in South Korea
Even though the clubs in South Korea, like in other Asian countries, are relatively young, South Korea has a greater derby tradition than Japan or China. There are numerous great rivalries here, which can even come up because of sponsors. Three derbies outshine everything:
Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors – Ulsan Hyundai: Betting on the Hyundai Derby
- 19.08.23 Ulsan Jeonbuk Motors
- 03.06.23 Jeonbuk Motors Ulsan
- 25.02.23 Ulsan Jeonbuk Motors
- 08.10.22 Ulsan Jeonbuk Motors
- 07.08.22 Jeonbuk Motors Ulsan
- 19.06.22 Ulsan Jeonbuk Motors
- 06.03.22 Jeonbuk Motors Ulsan
- 06.11.21 Jeonbuk Motors Ulsan
Betting Tipps Jeonbuk Motors - Ulsan
- In den letzten 4 Spiele gab es stets einen Sieger.
- In den letzten 8 Spiele ist mindestens ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 4 von 6 Spiele haben beide Teams getroffen.
The Hyundai Derby is also known as the “Korean El Clásico”. Ulsan Hyundai is the eternal second here – the team was runner-up eight times and only won two titles – against record champion Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors. Over 50 games have been played between these two teams so far. Jeonbuk wins about 41% of the duels and has a pretty clear lead here. However, the fact that 32% of the games end in a draw is also a relatively high value, so statistically about every third Hyundai Derby ends in a draw. With an average of 2.28 goals per game, this is a low-scoring derby. In league games, the average is only 2.16 goals per game.
FC Seoul – Suwon Samsung Bluewings: Betting on the Super Match
- 02.09.23 Suwon Bluewings Seoul
- 24.06.23 Suwon Bluewings Seoul
- 22.04.23 Seoul Suwon Bluewings
- 09.10.22 Suwon Bluewings Seoul
- 04.09.22 Seoul Suwon Bluewings
- 19.06.22 Suwon Bluewings Seoul
- 10.04.22 Seoul Suwon Bluewings
- 26.09.21 Suwon Bluewings Seoul
Betting Tipps Seoul - Suwon Bluewings
- In den letzten 3 Spiele gab es stets einen Sieger.
- In den letzten 3 Spiele ist mindestens ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 11 von 18 Spiele haben beide Teams getroffen.
The super match between FC Seoul and Suwon Samsung Bluewings, which come from the metropolitan area of Seoul, could also be called a Seoul Derby. It is the biggest rivalry in the South Korean league and the duel is considered to be the most significant in the K League 1. The duel has been around since 1996, after FC Seoul’s predecessor, Anyang Cheetahs, was moved to the capital in 2004. In terms of hostility the game cannot be compared to European derbies and there is a whole list of players who played for both teams. However, the average amount of yellow or red cards in this game is significantly higher than in other derbies, and the teams are eager to win the game and not be satisfied with a draw, which means that only about 27% of the games end in a draw. With 2.51 goals per game, the goal average per game is above the league average and higher than in other derbies.
Pohang Steelers v Ulsan Hyundai: Betting on the Donghaean Derby
- 08.07.23 Pohang Steelers Ulsan
- 22.04.23 Ulsan Pohang Steelers
- 11.10.22 Pohang Steelers Ulsan
- 11.09.22 Ulsan Pohang Steelers
- 02.07.22 Pohang Steelers Ulsan
- 27.03.22 Ulsan Pohang Steelers
- 21.09.21 Pohang Steelers Ulsan
- 22.05.21 Ulsan Pohang Steelers
Betting Tipps Pohang Steelers - Ulsan
- Das letzte Spiel ist nicht Unentschieden ausgegangen.
- In den letzten 20 Spiele ist mindestens ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 3 von 4 Spiele haben beide Teams getroffen.
In southern South Korea, the two port cities of Pohang and Ulsan are located close together. The duel of Steelers and Ulsan Hyundai is a classic derby of two neighboring cities. This rivalry is also characterized by a long list of players, who played for both clubs. It is even more interesting here that this game has been played over 160 times because the teams have existed largely unchanged since the 1980s. The rivalry developed in the 90s and the Donghaean Derby has since been a highly interesting point on the K League 1 match calendar. Statistically speaking, the duel is extremely balanced and the teams are separated only by a few points. As of winter 2018, the goal difference between the two teams was exactly zero (195-195). With almost 2.40 goals per game overage, this is neither a high-scoring nor a low-scoring derby.
Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Co. – Betting on the desert leagues
In the 2000s, large amounts of money were invested into football on the Arabian Peninsula. On the one hand in the form of sponsorships in Europe, but on the other hand also in the own infrastructure and the top clubs. But many long-established clubs also went with the times and were lifted into new spheres. We look at the main teams and duels in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
Al-Hilal – Betting on the Super Team from Riyadh
15 championship titles, 15 runner-up titles – that is the all-time record of Al-Hilal Riyadh, the absolute top team and record champion of Saudi Arabia. The team was founded in 1957 and established a large dominance in the Saudi Professional League in the 1980s. Especially in recent years, the Blue and Whites have been able to consolidate this position and impressed with ruthless attacking football, which also led to success on a continental level. With four wins – the last in 2021 – in the AFC Champions League, Al-Hilal are the new record winners of the competition. Due to the high amount of goals scored, Al-Hilal is one of the reasons for the high-scoring Saudi Professional League, which scratches the 3.00 goals per game mark practically every season. Absolute top players from the past played here, such as the Brazilian world champion Rivelino or Andrei Kanchelskis, but also stars from recent years, such as Sebastian Giovinco, Bafetimbi Gomis or Jonathan Soriano. Razvan Lucescu, Zlatko Dalic, Thomas Doll, Eric Gerets or, in the 1980s, the Hungarian-Spanish legend László Kubala took their places on Al-Hilal’s coaching bench.
Al-Nasr – Betting on ‘The International’
“Al-Nasr” is a name that can be found in many Arab countries. It means “victory” and on the Arabian Peninsula and beyond, some clubs are named like that. But no Al-Nasr is as successful as that in Saudi Arabia. Nine national championship titles and numerous victories in various cups make Al-Nasr the second most successful club in the country after Al-Hilal. The club was the first to take part in a FIFA Club World Cup and to win the Fair Play Award, which earned it the nickname “The International”. You could also call the club that because of the high number of international coaches: Fabio Cannavaro, Walter Zenga, Artur Jorge, Henri Michel and even Rene Higuita worked here. Just like Al-Hilal, Al-Nasr is a club that is known for great spectacle and likes to attack. The two teams also host the capital derby of Saudi Arabia.
Al-Ittihad – Betting on the People’s Club
The most impressive club in Saudi Arabia is Al-Ittihad, which means “United”. The club was founded in 1927 and is called the “Tiger” on the one hand, but also the “People’s Club” on the other. The Jeddah team won eight Saudi championships and twice the AFC Champions League. In addition to famous coaches such as Matjaz Kek, Slaven Bilic or Bruno Metsu, star players such as Bebeto, Jared Borghetti, Roberto Donadoni, Rob Witschge, Milenko Acimovic or Sulley Muntari played here. At the end of the 2000s, Al-Ittihad lost its long-standing supremacy in Saudi Arabia and was gradually replaced by the two major Riyadh clubs. Above all, the impact of their offensive lines suffered in the past decade and the people’s club lags far behind its claims. Because of numerous manager changes, they could never ensure continuity and keep up with the strong clubs from the capital. This almost permanent lack of stability and familiarity ensures that Al-Ittihad is still one of the teams in the Professional League with the most goals per game. In some cases, the club’s games have seen 3.50 goals per game in recent years. They still score a decent number of goals – if not as many as before – but have also conceded far too many for a long time.
Al-Hilal v Al-Ittihad: Betting on Saudi El Clasico
In Saudi Arabia there are three large games that are composed quite logically in the desert state: on the one hand, there are the derbies in the two large cities of Riyadh and Jeddah, on the other hand there is the Saudi Clásico between Al-Hilal and Al-Ittihad. This is where the two most successful Saudi clubs meet on the continental level and at the same time the duel is the battle of the cities between Al-Hilal from Riyadh and Al-Ittihad from Jeddah. Officially, there were almost 150 derbies between the two rivals and Al-Hilal is ahead with almost 43% of the wins. This is mainly due to the home games that Al-Hilal wins with great reliability, while the games at Ittihad were almost exactly balanced looking at the overall balance of the duel.
Al-Sadd – Betting on the White Shirts
The most important club in Qatar are the Whites of Al-Sadd. With 14 championship titles, the club from the capital Doha is record champion of the Emirate and one of the most exciting teams in the already high-scoring Qatar Stars League, where the amount of goals per game over a whole season is always over 3.00, sometimes even up to 4.00. In 2019, for example, Al-Sadd became champions with 100 goals scored in just 22 rounds. Al-Sadd was previously home to numerous major ex-stars such as Abédi Pelé, Karim Bagheri, Ali Daei, Victor Ikpeba or Romário. Later, players like Mauro Zárate, Raúl and Xavi were brought to Doha. The latter became coach at the club after his active career, which he ended after four seasons as an active player at Al-Sadd.
Al-Duhail – Betting on the Red Knights
The second team, which currently plays an important role in Qatar, is currently only sixth in the all-time list of champions with six championships won, but will probably climb up in this ranking. Al-Duhail, founded in 2009 as Lekhwiya SC and also based in Doha, only needed nine seasons to win the first six championship titles due to great financial possibilities. Players like Aruna Dindane, the Qatari national hero Almoez Ali or Croatia striker Mario Mandzukic played here. In addition, well-known coaches such as Eric Gerets or Michael Laudrup were signed by the club. Just like Al-Sadd, Al-Duhail is a team that prefers an extremely attacking style of play. In recent years there has always been a goal scoring average of over 3.00 goals per game, but in some seasons it has even gone up to 4.30 per game on average.
Al Ain – Betting on The Boss
Al-Ain are the defining force in the UAE Pro League, the top division of the United Arab Emirates. The league is not as spectacular as the Qatar Stars League and is also in some competition with the league, which recently started signing stars that might otherwise have switched to the Emirates League. Nevertheless, the UAE Pro League is “high scoring” with a season average of between 2.90 and 3.50 goals per game, which is often due to the 13-time champions Al-Ain. In the AFC Club Ranking of the Asian association, the club always occupies one of the highest places and is therefore considered one of the best clubs in Asia. At the end of 2019, the team was only beaten by Al-Hilal from Saudi Arabia. Al-Ain’s orientation is attacking and in their defense mainly strong players from the Emirates play. Especially at home games in the east of Abu Dhabi, Al-Ain is always very aggressive and unerring.
Shabab Al-Ahli FC – Betting on the top team from Dubai
The second most important team in the UAE Pro League and at the same time the toughest rival of Al-Ain is Shabab Al-Ahli from Dubai, who has won seven championship titles so far and in the past players like Ali Karimi, Fabio Cannavaro, Aristide Bancé, Grafite and Ricardo Quaresma were signed by the rich club. The club is considered extremely wealthy due to its ownership structure and also has an upright cooperation with the Spanish La Liga. Even if Shabab Al-Ahli also scores quite a few goals, in terms of regular goal scoring they are a long way behind Al-Ain. A recognizable pattern in the game concept of the club is the very successful counter tactics in away games. The team does not impose their own game on the opponent and lets him come and then switch from defense to offense at high speed. For example, within three seasons between 2015 and 2018, Shabab Al-Ahli conceded only 25 goals in 37 away games.
Iran: Betting on the Persian Gulf Pro League
The Iranian league is not a special treat for fans of cultivated attacking football. The average number of goals per game lies between 1.95 and 2.20 over a whole season, which makes the Persian Gulf Pro League a very low-scoring league. However, it is still an extremely heated league with up to 80,000 spectators for individual games and some exciting teams that always produce great talents.
Persepolis – Betting on the Red Army
Iranian record champions are the Tehran club Persepolis, which has won twelve championship titles so far and had 100,000 spectators in the final of the 2018 AFC Champions League which is a competition record. Persepolis was able to sell numerous top players to Europe, especially to Germany. Players like Ali Karimi, Ali Daei, Vahid Hashemian and Mehdi Mahdavikia made their first steps here before they chose to go to Europe. In Iran, the team is considered more than just a football club, operates its own sports university, a TV station, several restaurants and sells drinks. Persepolis mostly provides teams that are characterized by high defensive stability and receives very few goals. Especially in home games, Persepolis has an average of a maximum of 1.00 per game in terms of conceded goals every season.
Esteghlal – Betting on Taj Tehran
Esteghlal Tehran, also called “Taj”, meaning “crown”, is the big challenger of Persepolis and the second hugely popular club in the Iranian capital. While Persepolis has now been privatized, Esteghlal still belongs to the Iranian Ministry of Sport and Youth. The eight-time champions did not bring out as many stars as Persepolis, but at least developed the later Austrian Bundesliga players Mehdi Pashazadeh and Farhad Majidi, for example. Just like Persepolis, Esteghlal is also a team that likes to have control over the ball and doesn’t attack ruthlessly. Exceptions like the 2008/09 season, in which Esteghlal scored 70 goals, are very rare and the team usually scores 40 to 50 times (currently) in the 30 game days of an Iranian Gulf Pro league season. Since the league was founded in 2001 as the Persian Gulf Pro League, the team has only scored six goals in one single game and conceded a maximum of four goals in one game, which in turn was the case four times.
Sepahan – Betting on the Asian Yellow Storm
The third highly interesting club in the Iranian league are five-time champions Sepahan, who are already in third place in the all-time table and in close contact with the two Tehran clubs. The club won four of its five titles in the 2010s, making it the dominant force in Iran in recent years. The club is known for its constant and professional work and also has one of the best youth academies in Iran, which is a good sign of the future of the Yellow and Blacks. Sepahan is also a club that does not celebrate too many goal festivals, but takes its victories pragmatically and hardly has an average of more than 1.5 goals scored per game even in their best seasons. Safety is also the top priority for the challengers of the two major capital clubs.
Persepolis – Esteghlal: Betting on the Tehran Derby
The Tehran Derby between Persepolis and Esteghlal is arguably the hottest game in all of Asia. Up to 80,000 spectators take part in this spectacle and the capital is divided into two parts with this game. The first duel of the two teams took place in 1968 and since then there have been over 85 duels between the bitter rivals. The prevailing result in this derby is a draw: 44% of the games end in a draw, which is an extremely high value. The two teams have won almost the same number of games so far. The Tehran Derby is also one of the lowest-scoring derbies in the world: the average of 1.89 goals per game undercuts even many derbies in North Africa. The highest derby victory of all time was achieved by Persepolis in 1973 when the Red Army won 6-0. The second highest win took place only a year earlier: But a 4-1 cannot really be considered ‘high’.
Australia: Betting on the A-League
|2||Central Coast Mariners||26||13||5||8||55:35||20||44|
|4||Western Sydney Wanderers||26||11||8||7||43:27||16||41|
The Australian league, currently a league of twelve teams, is played in three rounds and then decided in a playoff including a classic final game. The A-League is considered to be relatively high-scoring and has an average of 2.80 to 3.10 goals per game over a full season, whereby the average has increased steadily over the past few years. In addition, the league is known for its many bloopers and accordingly funny compilations on YouTube. Betting on an own goal is a legitimate option in some cases.
Sydney FC – Betting on the Sky Blues
Betting Tipps Sydney
- Sydney hat die letzten 18 von 20 Auswärtsspiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- In den letzten 16 von 18 Heimspiele hat Sydney zumindest ein Tore bekommen.
- Sydney hat die letzten 7 von 8 Spiele nicht verloren.
- Sydney hat die letzten 7 von 8 Heimspiele nicht verloren.
- In den letzten 17 von 20 Auswärtsspiele des Sydney ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
The Light Blue from Sydney FC are one of two big teams of the Australian top league, founded in 2004. The Sky Blues have won five championship titles so far and won four regular seasons before going into the playoffs. Numerous top international players such as Dwight Yorke, Juninho Paulista, Marc Janko and above all Alessandro del Piero have played here in the last few years of their careers. Sydney FC also has one of the best youth academies in the country and recruits the best talents from the player pool in the state of New South Wales. The team has improved significantly in recent years and is attracting better players than they did ten years ago. The team’s strengths lie more in the offense and especially playing with a classic physically strong ‘nine’ up front has proven itself reguarly. The team’s goal per game average lies beneath the average of the Australian league.
Melbourne Victory – Betting on The Big V
Betting Tipps Melbourne Victory
- In den letzten 19 von 20 Spiele des Melbourne Victory ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 14 von 15 Heimspiele des Melbourne Victory ist zumindest ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 17 von 19 Spiele hat Melbourne Victory zumindest ein Tore bekommen.
- Melbourne Victory hat die letzten 8 von 9 Auswärtsspiele nicht gewonnen.
- Melbourne Victory hat die letzten 8 von 9 Spiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
The Boys in Blue from Melbourne Victory are just as successful as Sydney FC with four titles and three regular seasons won. Only in the AFC Champions League has Victory not played an important role so far, as has Sydney FC or other Australian clubs. Top foreign players like Keisuke Honda or Ola Toivonen played here, but also some Australian evergreens like Harry Kewell or Mark Milligan had their contracts at the club. Despite being ex-aequo record champions, Melbourne Victory never scored more than 2.07 goals per game over a full season in the A-League. In addition, the dark blue are a team that could never build a striking dominance in home games even in their best seasons.
Brisbane Roar – Betting on The Roar
Betting Tipps Brisbane Roar
- Bisher hat die Mannschaft nur 26 Tore erzielt.
- In den letzten 11 von 12 Spiele hat Brisbane Roar zumindest ein Tore geschossen.
- Brisbane Roar hat die letzten 8 von 9 Auswärtsspiele nicht gewonnen.
- Brisbane Roar hat die letzten 8 von 9 Spiele nicht unentschieden gespielt.
- In den letzten 8 von 9 Auswärtsspiele des Brisbane Roar ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 11 von 13 Spiele des Brisbane Roar ist mehr als ein Tor gefallen.
The Roar is the third big team in Australia’s A-League and with three titles the first contender of the two top teams. The team won the last championship title in 2014. The Orange and Blacks are the top team from the state of Queensland and were founded by Dutch immigrants, which is where the color choice comes from. Many later Australian national team players such as Robbie Kruse, Tommy Oar and Adam Taggart played here, as well as relatively well-known foreigners such as Thomas Broich and Thomas Kristensen. The club’s supporters are traditionally restless and protests or other problems can easily arise. Since the last championship title, performance has been going down and in the 2018-19 season The Roar conceded 71 goals in 27 games. The lowlight so far for a very popular club that is looking a little for its identity.
Derbies in Australian football
Two city duels and a battle of the regions: These are the three games that dominate Australia’s football. Always there: The two big cities of Sydney and Melbourne, which outshine the few West Australian professional teams, but also the competition from Queensland.
Melbourne City FC – Melbourne Victory: Betting on the Melbourne Derby
- 05.04.23 Melbourne City Melbourne Victory
- 18.02.23 Melbourne Victory Melbourne City
- 22.10.22 Melbourne Victory Melbourne City
- 09.04.22 Melbourne Victory Melbourne City
- 19.03.22 Melbourne City Melbourne Victory
- 18.12.21 Melbourne City Melbourne Victory
- 06.06.21 Melbourne Victory Melbourne City
- 17.04.21 Melbourne City Melbourne Victory
Betting Tipps Melbourne City - Melbourne Victory
- Melbourne Victory trifft auf den derzeitigen Ersten der Tabelle, Melbourne City.
- Melbourne Victory trifft auf den Torgarant der Liga, Melbourne City.
- In den letzten beiden Spiele sind mehr als 2 Tore gefallen.
- Bei den letzten zwei Partien haben beide Teams getroffen
- In den letzten 4 Spiele gab es stets einen Sieger.
The derby in the south Australian city of Melbourne is a very young one. The game was played for the first time in 2010 and since then there have been over 30 duels, the balance is very balanced and there was a winner in 75% of the games. Average goal rate is 2.87 goals per game, which makes it an entertaining derby. While Victory is the more traditional of the two clubs, Melbourne City was only founded in 2009 and bought in 2015 by the City Football Group, which also owns Manchester City or New York City FC. The “retort character” of the younger club does not have the same effects in Australia as is the case with “company clubs” in Europe. The derby is explosive due to the sporting presence of City and high quality for Australian standards, but otherwise quiet without any fan riots or other problems.
Sydney FC – Western Sydney Wanderers: Betting on the Sydney Derby
|4.||Western Sydney Wanderers||43%||43:27||41|
- 06.05.23 Western Sydney Wanderers Sydney
- 18.03.23 Sydney Western Sydney Wanderers
- 11.02.23 Western Sydney Wanderers Sydney
- 12.11.22 Sydney Western Sydney Wanderers
- 02.04.22 Sydney Western Sydney Wanderers
- 05.03.22 Western Sydney Wanderers Sydney
- 20.11.21 Western Sydney Wanderers Sydney
- 23.05.21 Sydney Western Sydney Wanderers
Betting Tipps Sydney - Western Sydney Wanderers
- In den letzten beiden Spiele sind mehr als 2 Tore gefallen.
- Im letzten Duell haben beide Teams getroffen
- In den letzten 6 Spiele gab es stets einen Sieger.
With the creation of Western Sydney Wanderers in 2012, the Sydney Derby could be the youngest first-class city duel in the world. The origin of the two teams within Sydney has historical backgrounds, which is why the game is extremely explosive despite its youth. The former Sydney FC star Alessandro del Piero compared the mood of this game, but also the toughness on the court with big European derbies and a live bet on cards or many fouls pays off here. Bet on a lot of goals less, however, because with an average of 2.60 per game the derby is relatively high-scoring in international comparison, but rather low-scoring by Australian standards. Sydney FC currently has the overall lead winning around half of all derbies.
Melbourne Victory – Sydney FC: Betting on The Big Blue
- 04.03.23 Sydney Melbourne Victory
- 26.01.23 Melbourne Victory Sydney
- 08.10.22 Sydney Melbourne Victory
- 07.05.22 Sydney Melbourne Victory
- 25.01.22 Melbourne Victory Sydney
- 19.05.21 Sydney Melbourne Victory
- 27.04.21 Sydney Melbourne Victory
- 04.04.21 Melbourne Victory Sydney
Betting Tipps Melbourne Victory - Sydney
- In den letzten 4 Spiele gab es stets einen Sieger.
- In den letzten 20 Spiele ist mindestens ein Tor gefallen.
- In den letzten 4 von 5 Spiele haben beide Teams getroffen.
The duel between the Dark Blue from Melbourne and the Light Blue from Sydney is also known as The Big Blue. This is not just a pointer to the colors of the teams, but also an Australian play on words, because “blue” in down under can also be translated as a fight or argument. Not only the two most successful teams in Australia meet here, but also the two states of Victoria and New South Wales, which makes the game practically an “Australian derby”. Especially in Melbourne, the game attracts a lot of visitors and only one of four derbies end with an away win. Because the teams are 900 kilometers apart, a home game is a much greater advantage than it is other derbies.